Patient Experience Visit
This one-day workshop focuses exclusively on Cleveland Clinic’s Office of Patient Experience.
Attendees will get overviews on how we implemented our patient-centric culture, improve healthcare communication, best practices and our measurement tools, with the following topics of discussion:
- Moving Toward Patient-Centered Care: Learn how Cleveland Clinic defines patient experience and the motivation for adopting patient-centered care.
- Inspiring a Patient-Centric Culture: Learn how to begin a cultural transformation, conceptually and operationally.
- Effective Communication in Nursing: Learn how the Nursing Institute aligns with and contributes to patient experience.
- Improving Physician Communications: Discover how Cleveland Clinic encourages physician ownership and support through focused efforts to improve healthcare communication.
- Patient and Provider Relations: Learn how the Patient and Provider Relations team serves as an advocate and resource for patients and referring physicians.
- Measuring Patient Experience: Review patient experience measurement tools, and learn how the information is used.
- Best Practices Tools and Services: Learn how Cleveland Clinic effects change management around best practices, and discover concrete examples of best practices.